At Autopista del Sol we believe that safety comes first; that’s why we have a roadside assistance service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
In the event of an accident, follow these steps:
Also, consider the following recommendations:
- Stop as soon as you can, in an area with good visibility.
- Turn off the engine, turn on your hazard lights and deploy the emergency triangles.
- Put on your reflective vest before exiting the vehicle.
- Call 112 to ask for help.
- Turn off the engines of all vehicles involved.
- If someone is injured, don’t move them unless there is a fire or they are at risk of a fall. If a motorcyclist is involved, do not remove their helmet as this could cause serious injury.